Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend

It's been a strange weekend. I've more or less been a hermit the past few days. I've been doing nothing but drinking, making lesson plans/assignments, writing, and watching Battlestar Galactica (Seriously, if you've never watched this show, START. It's one of the most intuitive shows I've ever seen. It says so much about human nature and religion.)

I haven't had time to go shopping, therefore, I've been wearing a lot of the same stuff (it's difficult to be inventive with clothing with slim pickings).

But anyway, an outfit I wore the other day and my new hurr color (it's basically jet black--I feel like I'm in high school again).-->

Floral shirt- Meijer, Black leggings- Target, Knee-high socks- Target?, Boots- Amazon


2 comments:

  1. oooh i recently dyed my hair pretty much the exact same color! black hair always makes me think of high school, too, for some reason (even though i had it a multitude of colors before i tried black for the first time in like 11th grade haha)

    your outfit is way cute, too. i need some good, warm knee high socks like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's exciting that we're black hair comrades. There's something about it that makes me feel a little more powerful (and a little angsty). Ha.

    ReplyDelete