Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oy vey, it's been awhile

I'm still here! Not quite sane but still here.

Updates:
-I'm in the last year of working toward my MFA in Poetry (as much as I've learned here, I can't wait for it to be over).
-I recently shaved half of my head.
-I'm in the process of going au natural (starting with making my own shampoo/conditioner, then moving on to soaps and detergents and so on--also, I'm going to almost primarily eat foods found in nature [fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains]).
-I'm more confused than ever about my personal style. I guess I'm a mosaic of sorts (which may not be a bad thing).

I hope you all are doing well. xoxo

Some photos:

Homemade hummus!

Lunch 
(Tofurkey/kale sandwich, kalamata olives, homemade smoothie)

Sister's clothes


Lace dress- H&M
Scarf turned into headwrap- Wal Mart


New shoes from Goodwill

Sidecut!

 
Necklace- Forever 21
Bralet- Wasteland
Skinny belt- Target
Maxi skirt- consignment shop

2 comments:

  1. I've completely missed this update! It's nice to see that you're doing well. I envy that you only have a year left of school. You're confused about your personal style? That confusion is awesome because you've been putting together some great outfits! I love the lace dress. :)

    ReplyDelete