Saturday, June 18, 2011

My new-found love for fashion

Due to boredom and just now figuring out how to use the self-timer device on my camera, I decided to take some photos of a few of my favorite outfits/items of clothing. I thought about creating a fashion blog but figured I'd just combine my fashion and writing into one. So here they are!


I have an obsession with scarves

Shoes!

Bling

New shoes! From yesstyle.com


Sunglasses- Five Below, Olive green circle scarf- American Apparel, Long sweater- I don't remember!, Maroon pants,-thrifted, Boots- Amazon, Purse- Target


Mixed stitch pullover sweater- Urban Outfitters, Elephant necklace- Wal-Mart, Spandex skirt- thrifted, Sweater tights- gift, Knee highs- Wal-Mart, Boots- Amazon

Babydoll- Kohl's? (who says I can't wear lingerie out in public? :D), Nylon skirt- Dillard's, Pointy toed flats- Target?... Excuse my dirty laundry



Shirt- thrifted, Locket necklace- H&M, Skirt-H&M, Skinny belt- Target?, Oxford heels- thrifted

Shirt- Wal-Mart (men's, cropped), Tangle necklace- Wal-Mart, Harem pants- yesstyle.com, Flats- thrifted

V-neck shirt- Target, Nylon skirt- Dillard's (I've been using this skirt a lotttt), Oxford shoes- thrifted

Shirt- Wal-Mart (men's, cropped), Fish necklace- Wal-Mart, Nylon skirt- Dillard's, Heels- Deb

Tank top- Target?, Cardigan- Target, Fake pearl necklace- Wal-Mart, Skirt- I don't remember, Ankle moccasins- Roots



Hopefully more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment